Available in 40/50/60/80/100/120 & 150mm thickness
- Available up to 1180mm in width and 8 Mtr. In length.
- The facing of the panels is 0.5mm thick Pre-coated GI sheets/ Aluminium sheets/.stainless steel sheets and FRP sheets with PE film .
- The core of panel is rigid foam which is formed by a controlled reaction between 2 ingredients i.e. an MDI and a polyol.
- Manufactured through high pressure injection process in automatic hydraulic press.
- Insulation: rigid Polyurethane Foam (PUF)
- Nominal density: 40 kg m/m3
- Tensile Strength: 3.7 kg/cm2
- Close Cell Content: 90-95%
Can be used for wall cladding and Roofings panels for Roof solutions
- Pre fabricated Houses
- Cold Storages
- Telecom Shelters
- Clean Rooms
- Mobile Houses
- Industrial Sheds
- Guard Cabins
Why CACTUS PUF panels?
- High load bearing capacity at low weight
- Absolute water and vapor barrier
- Easy repair and replacement in case of damage
- High durability and very low maintenance cost
- Reasonably fire resistant
- Withstand heavy rain/heavy snow and high wind pressure
- Withstand extreme cold and hot weather
- Have low thermal conductivity that is why the internal structure is cool in summer and warm in winter which minimizes the rise and fall of the inside temperature
- Can be installed very quickly and very convenient in shifting from one place to another
- Provide energy efficient and environment friendly solution to the building industry
B-12, Sector-81, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India